Founded in the 1990s, Bailey Solutions offers quality Library Management Systems (LMS) that can be hosted in the cloud or on your own servers.
Our library management software is designed by a library consultant in consultation with clients so you can easily manage print, electronic and digital information & library resources.
Bailey Solutions aims to help you:
- Reduce the time you spend on library administration by at least 25%.
- Get out from behind the desk to help your users achieve their goals.
- Make it easy for users to help themselves – the online Web OPAC that is as simple to use as a website.
Our Culture at Bailey Solutions
so they can work to high professional standards.
Bailey Solutions' Vision Statement
Our Vision Statement
Bailey Solutions creates innovative & excellent library software products that clients enjoy using. We achieve this by listening to our clients and engaging with them. We regard the products as their products, with us as the technical enablers. This is because ultimately, our clients use our software to achieve their goals.
Bailey Solutions' Mission Statement
Our Mission Statement
Bailey Solutions’ mission is to help library and information professionals excel in their jobs, by providing the software tools to help them work smarter and more effectively.
Bailey Solutions' Values
- Offer transparent pricing.
- Listen to our clients and understand their mindset by holding regular user group meetings and product consultations.
- Actively seek new features and improvements.
- Avoid charging individual clients for development – we incorporate new features as options in our standard build for the benefit of all our clients.
- Stay truthful with our clients at all times.
- Consistently deliver high levels of customer service.
Bailey Solutions' People
We are all:
- Recruited to fit in with our culture.
- Consulted about the strategy and direction of the company.
- Empowered to deliver high quality services and products.
- Enabled to work to high professional standards.
- Problem solvers.
- learning and growing constantly.
- Proud of our work.
- Working in a friendly and pleasant environment that encourages collaboration and consultation.
Meet the (geeky but friendly!) Bailey Solutions team
Tim’s been working at Bailey Solutions since before we incorporated and is a shareholder & founder. Tim has been responsible for the development of most of our library software products and is a talented application developer. Working in SQL Server, C#, Java Script and other tools in the .net environment, Tim has created KnowAll Matrix for you.
Tim cycles to work from Worthing and brews his own beer.
Penny founded Bailey Solutions in the 1990s and incorporated the company in May 2002.
- Chartered Librarian & member of CILIP for over 35 years.
- Treasurer of CLSIG (Commercial, Legal and Scientific Interest Group) of CILIP.
- Member of the Institute of Directors and finalist for Director of the Year Award 2008.
- Fellow of the RSA.
Penny likes going to jazz gigs and taking photographs.
Shaun has worked in sales & customer services for over 20 years within the digital media world. Working and managing Sales Teams in large corporations and SMEs around Sussex. Shaun brings a wealth of sales expertise and invaluable rapport building, keeping our clients happy!
Shaun is an avid audio book & radio play listener. Listening daily on his bus journey to and from work and whilst walking his dog across the Sussex downs. Oh! Shaun also likes whiskey.
Steve is a great developer and trouble shooter. He helps Tim with the development of our library software. If he were a Thunderbird character, he would be ‘Brains’.
Steve uses 3 monitors and is keen on DIY.
Trevor is our Support Analyst, writing code and scripts to fix your problems. He’s very experienced and he’s our ‘Mr Fix It’.
Interesting fact: Trevor likes going to gigs and drinking pints.
Bao Tran Hedley
Bao is our Client Liaison. Currently working with you when you join us as a new client, or when you upgrade your software. Bao is very well qualified to look after you! Other key facts:
- Association of Accounting Technicians AAT Cert. Level 3.
- Has a BA in Business Administration.
- Has a Postgraduate Diploma in International Business with majors in Marketing and International Business & Finance.
Bao speaks fluent English, German and Vietnamese.
Marc’s job is to know our library software inside out so he can answer your questions. So, you might be talking to him or emailing him when you contact us for help. Marc also creates the majority of the help articles in our online help centre.
In his spare time, Marc blogs about dinosaurs.
Judit is an experienced full stack developer working with SQL Server databases, .NET framework, MVC and other development tools. So Judit helps with building and fixing our library software products.
What our clients say
Have a look at our products:
Shop for barcode accessories
Shop for barcode accessories
We supply library scanners, library barcode labels and library cards especially formatted to work with library software for peace of mind.Visit our online shop