The Datalogic Gryphon GD4100 barcode scanner is durable, lightweight and easy-to-use. Datalogic’s ‘Green Spot’ technology included.
- Cut down on mistakes, to avoid queues at the loans desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points (library card compatible).
- Barcode scanners are essential at the cataloguing desk, enabling the user to scan the ISBN barcode printed on the back of each book.
- Using our library systems to scan in the ISBN is a further benefit, as AutoCat will download the bibliographic details and images into your catalogue for you.
- The Datalogic Gryphon GD4100 is ideal for use with library labels, library cards and identity cards.
- This barcode scanner is a wired, hand-held model. Meaning this scanner won’t run out of charge or get misplaced.
- The Datalogic Gryphon GD4100 barcode scanner features ‘Green Spot’ technology. ‘Green spot’ technology turns the red scanning light to a directed green beam on a successful read, providing feedback directly on the barcode itself.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.