The Honeywell Voyager 1202g barcode scanner is wireless with a secure Bluetooth connection and long-lasting battery. Setup is automatic and easy, and the base unit can help you locate the scanner if it gets lost. Optimised for linear (1D) barcodes and able to read damaged, misprinted or smudged codes.
Use barcode scanners wherever you need, for fast and accurate scanning of barcodes. For example, as a library barcode scanner.
- Cut down on mistakes, to avoid queues at the loans desk.
- Library users can use the Honeywell Voyager 1202g barcode scanner to borrow and return books at self-loan points.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Barcode scanners are essential at the cataloguing desk. Because they scan the ISBN barcode which is printed on the back of each book.
- Using our library systems to scan in the ISBN is a further benefit, as AutoCat will download the bibliographic details and images into your catalogue for you.
- Wireless barcode scanners are good for durability and portability.
- Wireless models such as the Honeywell Voyager 1202g barcode scanner, are good for durability and portability.
- Has a long lasting battery, good for 12 hours or 45,000 scans.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.