The Newland HR200 barcode scanner is a durable and ergonomic barcode scanner, able to decode both 1D (linear) barcodes and 2D (matrix) barcodes, such as QR codes.
Use barcode scanners wherever you need, for fast and accurate scanning of barcodes. For example, as a library barcode scanner.
- Cut down on mistakes, to avoid queues at the loans desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points, even with library cards.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Barcode scanners are essential at the cataloguing desk. Because they scan the ISBN barcode which is printed on the back of each book.
- Using our library systems to scan in the ISBN is a further benefit, as AutoCat will download the bibliographic details and images into your catalogue for you.
- The Newland HR200 barcode scanner is a wired, hand-held model, meaning this scanner won’t run out of charge or get misplaced.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.