Are you still paying too much for a clunky library system and poor support? Now is the time to improve how you manage your school library!
Our library management software is suitable if you are looking after a library or learning resources centre in a secondary school, independent school, language school, special school, church school, academy, or other educational establishment.
- Print & electronic resources.
- Published and unpublished materials.
- Fiction, textbooks, encyclopedia, journals, articles, learning aids.
- E-books, e-journals, websites, PDFs and more!
- One search – from anywhere – for print or electronic resources.
- Find published or unpublished information.
- Rapid self-help check out.
It’s a modular library and information system so you only need to pay for the modules you need.
- Catalogue & Electronic Resources Management
- Web OPAC for library users
- Access control and Loans
- Acquisitions & Finance
- Serials Management
- Inter-library Loans
- Hosted on Bailey Solutions platform.
- New versions and patches applied for you.
- Nightly off-site backups.
- ISO 27001 for information security.
- GDPR compliant software.
- One-way salt hash password protection.
- IP filtering available.
- Data conversion.
Get the Wonde add-on to integrate your school’s Management Information System (MIS) with our library software. Pupil data is automatically imported and updated.READ MORE
Designed by a library consultant*
- Easy self-issue system for students and teachers.
- Fully responsive screens so anyone can access your system using mobiles, tablets or any size computer screen.
- You don’t need to be a professional librarian to use the intuitive software.
- Unique 3-layer structure to help you manage multi-volume sets.
- Multiple work-flows for multiple locations within one building or several campuses.
- Financial controls.
- Full serials management that really copes with the complexities of serials.
* Penny Bailey, BA, Dip. Lib, MCLIP, MIoD, FRSA.